We found this great recipe from Whole Foods for a delicious sunflower sprout & carrot salad! Don’t forget that we’d love to hear your favourite recipes, too!
- 3 carrots, grated (about 2 cups)
- 6 ounces Central Greens sunflower sprouts (about 3 cups)
- 1 small head radicchio, chopped
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons Basil and Green Peppercorn Oil
- 1/4 cup diced fresh Central Greens Basil leaves (optional)
Toss carrots, sprouts, raddichio, vinegar and salt together in a large bowl. Drizzle with oil and toss again to coat well. Serve immediately.
Per Serving:60 calories (40 from fat), 4.5g total fat, 0.5g saturated fat, 0mg cholesterol, 360mg sodium, 5g carbohydrate (2g dietary fiber, 3g sugar), 2g protein
(photo: Whole Foods)